The RDS Weighlog 200 is a user-friendly on-board weighing system that can be used for a variety of applications including Tractors, Telehandlers, forklifts, smaller loaders and trailers.
This popular instrument has now been largely superceded by the Weighlog Alpha 10 which has advanced the options available on many fronts. The Weighlog 200 is now basically used for small cabless industrial loaders, where a waterproof instrument, accuracy and speed compensation are required.
The Weighlog 200 takes the reading while lifting, works out and displays the nett weight and adds it to the memory total.
The Weighlog 200 is intended for use on mobile equipment such as skid-steer loaders, tractors with a front end loader, wheel loaders and fork lifts. Static Weighing and Speed compensated Dynamic weighing options are available.
The Weighlog 200 has extra internal settings (compared to the Weighlog 100) and for this reason may be specified for telehandlers and other systems with more complicated hydraulic systems.
These instruments measure, display and record the net weight lifted, normally based on sensing the lift system hydraulic pressure. Pressure sensing is problematic on certain types of equipment due to the design of the hydraulic system. In these instances strain sensing or multiple sensor technology may be used instead.
An optional printer or data logger can be used to record the captured weights.
The Weighlog 200 has five individual display channels available. These can be calibrated for up to 5 different loader attachments or be allocated to different commodities. Each channel will display the nett weight lifted at any time.
After each lift the weight can be entered and accumulated to the total for the channel in use and will also be added to the TOTAL channel, which accumulates weights logged to provide an overall Grant Total.
The instrument has an illuminated 4 digit LCD display, 5 front panel buttons, an external pushbutton may be installed to accept and enter the indicated weight, and an internal audible alarm. An external audible alarm is optional. The instrument is normally powered on via the ignition circuit and recalls the function selected when last used.
- Multiple channels enable accurate load accumulation of various products for different applications and batch weighing
- Ensures correct loading of vehicles or product
- Check-weigh incoming goods, aiding stock management
- Accurately load outgoing goods
- Assists batch blending of materials
- Multi-channel load weight display with grand total summary
- Static and dynamic weighing modes for full 'weighing on the lift' capability
- 5 display channels for multiple attachments, stores, products etc
- Water and weather proof construction - suitable for vehicles without cabs
- Optional external alarm
- Printing option
- Data Logger option
- Free standing or panel mounted design with backlit LCD display